When it comes to auto insurance, many important questions need answers:
– Do you own more than one automobile?
– Do you own a home or rent?
– Are there other drivers in your family?
– Is a car provided to you through work?
– Are any of your children away at college?
– Is the level of protection sufficient for your family?
– Do you feel that you’re paying too much?
Yes, that’s a lot of questions, but there are good reasons to ask them.
At the Mesi Agency, we want you to have quality automobile insurance with the lowest available rates.
We also offer coverage for your RV, ATV, motorcycle, boat, classic car, or personal watercraft. The Mesi Agency can meet your needs for personal umbrella coverage.
Here is a partial list of companies we represent:
– New York Central
– Preferred Mutual
Also, we don’t want you to miss out on available discounts such as:
- Writing your Auto Insurance with the same company
- Multi-car discounts
- Driving course discounts
- Anti-theft alarm system discounts
- Discounts for children away at college
Here are some helpful Automobile Coverage Definitions that explain terms you will see in a typical homeowner’s policy.